Major brands at fantastic prices

{"id":1853342416945,"title":"3 x Philips B22 Bayonet Cap 6W LED Light Bulb - 470Lm","handle":"phledgls6bt","description":"This Listing Is For 1 x 3 Pack Of Philips Bayonet Bulbs\u003cp\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003ePRODUCT DETAILS\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eThese Bayonet Cap (B22) GLS LED light bulbs have a 6W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W bulb and give off a warm white light.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eLumens - 470lm\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eNon-dimmable\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eReasons to switch to LED;\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eLED bulbs last longer. Leave them on constantly and you should find they are still working 6 years later!\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eFull brightness instantly; you don't have to wait for it to reach full brightness unlike CFL bulbs.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eThey are more energy efficent; An incandescent light bulb loses 80 percent of its energy to heat, leaving only the last 20 percent for light.\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eTechnical Specifications:\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003e\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eBrand: Philips\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eLight technology: LED\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eCap fitting: Bayonet Cap (B22)\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eLamp shape: GLS\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003ePower consumption: 6W\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eEquivalent wattage: 40W\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eVoltage: 240V\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eLumens: 470lm\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eColour temperature: 2700K\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eEnergy rating: A+\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eColour description: Warm white\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eDimmable: Non-dimmable\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eWarm up time: Instant\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003eLength: 10.8cm\u003c\/p\u003e\u003cp\u003ePack quantity: 3\u003c\/p\u003e","published_at":"2019-06-14T17:20:34","created_at":"2019-02-16T00:05:54","vendor":"Philips","type":"","tags":["Brand_Philips","Bulb Style_Pearl","Colour Temperature_2700 Kelvin","Colour_Warm White","Energy Efficiency Rating_A+","Luminous Flux_470 Lumen","Pack Size_3","Socket_Bayonet Cap","Type_LED bulb \/ Energy Saving"],"price":619,"price_min":619,"price_max":619,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":true,"all_variant_ids":[15655111065649],"variants":[{"id":15655111065649,"product_id":1853342416945,"product_handle":"phledgls6bt","title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"PHLEDGLS6BT","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":false,"featured_image":null,"image_id":null,"available":true,"name":"3 x Philips B22 Bayonet Cap 6W LED Light Bulb - 470Lm - Default Title","options":["Default Title"],"price":619,"weight":250,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":529,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","inventory_in_cart":0,"inventory_remaining":529,"incoming":false,"next_incoming_date":null,"taxable":false,"barcode":"8718696516232"}],"available":true,"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1723\/8899\/products\/phledgls6btx1_19655848-994a-48c8-97ca-26fe1a329175.jpg?v=1560529233","\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1723\/8899\/products\/phledgls6btx1-3.jpg?v=1560529233"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1723\/8899\/products\/phledgls6btx1_19655848-994a-48c8-97ca-26fe1a329175.jpg?v=1560529233","options":["Title"],"url":"\/products\/phledgls6bt"}

3 x Philips B22 Bayonet Cap 6W LED Light Bulb - 470Lm

PRODUCT FEATURES

Warm white

Instant Full Light

470 Lumens

Equivalent wattage: 40W

B22 Bayonet

£6.19
Maximum quantity available reached.
This Listing Is For 1 x 3 Pack Of Philips Bayonet Bulbs

PRODUCT DETAILS

These Bayonet Cap (B22) GLS LED light bulbs have a 6W power consumption, which is equivalent to a 40W bulb and give off a warm white light.

Lumens - 470lm

Non-dimmable

Reasons to switch to LED;

LED bulbs last longer. Leave them on constantly and you should find they are still working 6 years later!

Full brightness instantly; you don't have to wait for it to reach full brightness unlike CFL bulbs.

They are more energy efficent; An incandescent light bulb loses 80 percent of its energy to heat, leaving only the last 20 percent for light.

Technical Specifications:

Brand: Philips

Light technology: LED

Cap fitting: Bayonet Cap (B22)

Lamp shape: GLS

Power consumption: 6W

Equivalent wattage: 40W

Voltage: 240V

Lumens: 470lm

Colour temperature: 2700K

Energy rating: A+

Colour description: Warm white

Dimmable: Non-dimmable

Warm up time: Instant

Length: 10.8cm

Pack quantity: 3