Launch sale across major brands - Limited time only!

{"id":273366679562,"title":"Philips E14 SES 4W LED Light Bulb Lamp - 3 Pack","handle":"929001157586","description":"\u003cp\u003eThe Philips LED bulb last longer. Leave them on constantly and you should find they are still working 6 years later!\u003c\/p\u003e\n\n\u003cp\u003eThey provides full brightness instantly which means you do not have to wait for it to reach full brightness unlike CFL bulbs.\u003c\/p\u003e\n\n\u003cp\u003eThey are more energy efficent; An incandescent light bulb loses 80 percent of its energy to heat, leaving only the last 20 percent for light.\u003c\/p\u003e","published_at":"2017-10-30T17:38:28","created_at":"2017-10-30T17:38:28","vendor":"Philips","type":"","tags":["Brand_Philips","Bulb Style_Pearl","Colour Temperature_2700 Kelvin","Colour_Warm White","Energy Efficiency Rating_A+","Luminous Flux_250 Lumen","Pack Size_3","Socket_E14","Type_LED bulb \/ Energy Saving"],"price":619,"price_min":619,"price_max":619,"price_varies":false,"compare_at_price":null,"compare_at_price_min":0,"compare_at_price_max":0,"compare_at_price_varies":true,"all_variant_ids":[934189858826],"variants":[{"id":934189858826,"product_id":273366679562,"product_handle":"929001157586","title":"Default Title","option1":"Default Title","option2":null,"option3":null,"sku":"929001157586","requires_shipping":true,"taxable":true,"featured_image":null,"image_id":null,"available":true,"name":"Philips E14 SES 4W LED Light Bulb Lamp - 3 Pack - Default Title","options":["Default Title"],"price":619,"weight":130,"compare_at_price":null,"inventory_quantity":63,"inventory_management":"shopify","inventory_policy":"deny","inventory_in_cart":0,"inventory_remaining":63,"incoming":false,"next_incoming_date":null,"taxable":true,"barcode":"8718696516317"}],"available":true,"images":["\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1723\/8899\/products\/929001157586mainpic.jpg?v=1538709947"],"featured_image":"\/\/cdn.shopify.com\/s\/files\/1\/1723\/8899\/products\/929001157586mainpic.jpg?v=1538709947","options":["Title"],"url":"\/products\/929001157586"}

Philips E14 SES 4W LED Light Bulb Lamp - 3 Pack

PRODUCT FEATURES

4W Input - 25W output

250 Lumens

E14 Small Edison Screw

2700 Kelvins

£6.19
Maximum quantity available reached.

The Philips LED bulb last longer. Leave them on constantly and you should find they are still working 6 years later!

They provides full brightness instantly which means you do not have to wait for it to reach full brightness unlike CFL bulbs.

They are more energy efficent; An incandescent light bulb loses 80 percent of its energy to heat, leaving only the last 20 percent for light.

Brand Philips

Light technology LED

Cap fitting Small Edison Screw Cap (E14)

Lamp shape Round

Power consumption 4W

Equivalent wattage 25W

Voltage 240V

Lumens 250lm

Colour temperature 2700K

Energy rating A+

Colour description Warm white

Dimmable Non-dimmable

Warm up time Instant

Length 8.8cm

Pack quantity 3